Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lair






Lair for the Playstation 3 is finally out. I had a brief stint at Factor 5 before returning to Blizzard and had a chance to work with some of the most talented artists I've ever seen. If you read the reviews, the art is the strongest aspect of this game... gameplay is lacking, unfortunately, and that's a shame. It could have been awesome if there was more time dedicated to polishing gameplay. These are some of the assets I created. The textured models are in-game assets meant to be viewed in real-time. All images are copyright of Sony Entertainment.

3 comments:

steve hui said...

dude, your concept work and modeling skill are sick as hell! we need to hook up for lunch.

Anthony S Rivero said...

Thanks, Steve. The concept is actually a paint-over of one of Anthony Ermio's original concepts, though. I was doing variants, but I kind of like this one so I put it up.

What are you guys up to? Can't wait 'til the rest of us move into the new building and we can chow at the cafeteria.

Andrea Blasich said...

I remember this game!
Ciao